- More effective than oral glutathione which is non-bioavailable but not as effective as S-acetyl glutathione or Riboceine.
- Graph comparing Oxidative Stress in acetylglutathione vs IV glutathione.
- An invasive procedure
- Cells lack receptors for injected glutathione to be absorbed into cells to be utilized and is quickly broken down and eliminated from the body.
- Injected glutathione is artificial. Real glutathione is produced endogenously in every cell and primarily in your major organs for full effectiveness.
- High cost. IV glutathione can range from $39 to $900 compared to $1.08/serving of Cellgevity.
GLUTATHIONE THE MAGICAL MOLECULE
With over 160,000 studies and articles on glutathione in PubMed, the electronic database maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, its benefits and functions are inarguable. These studies reveal the remarkable role glutathione plays in the protection and function of every cell in the human body and the support of optimal health and function.