- The benefits of glutathione (GSH) are inarguable with almost 160,000 research studies as of January 2021. The second most studied antioxidant is Vitamin C with around 67,000.
- Riboceine was developed by 9 Ph.D.’s led by Herbert T Nagasawa, the Senior Editor of the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry for 32 years and the head of the research facilities at the University of Minnesota and the V.A. for 37 years.
- There are 37 research studies in PubMed currently with others underway.
- In a mice study, Riboceine was shown to be 300% more effective than n-acetylcysteine without the side effects associated with doses over 750 mg.
- In another mice study, the control group was normal. The other group was under oxidative stress. That group only lived half as long as the control group. Glutathione enhancement reduces oxidative stress and slows down the aging process.
OUR SCIENCE IS SECOND TO NONE!
The Doctor’s Corner
GLUTATHIONE THE MAGICAL MOLECULE
With over 160,000 studies and articles as of January 1, 2021, in PubMed, the electronic database of The United States National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health, its benefits and functions are inarguable. These studies reveal the remarkable role glutathione plays in the protection and function of every cell in the human body as the Master Antioxidant. It is also vital to the enhancement of the immune system and the body’s primary detoxification process.