- The benefits of glutathione (GSH) are inarguable with over 130,000 research studies. The second most studied antioxidant is Vitamin C with around 46,000.
- Riboceine was developed by 9 PhD’s led by Herbert T Nagasawa Ph.D., the Senior Editor of the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry for 32 years and the head of the research facilities at the University of Minnesota and the V.A. for 37 years.
- There are 22 research studies in PubMed currently with others underway.
- In a mice study, Riboceine was shown to be 300% more effective than n-acetylcysteine without the side effects associated with doses over 750 mg.
- In another mice study, the control group was normal. The other group was placed under chronic oxidative stress. That group only lived half as long as the control group. Glutathione enhancement reduces oxidative stress.
Glutathione the Magical Molecule
With over 130,000 studies and articles on glutathione in PubMed, the electronic database maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, its benefits and functions are inarguable. These studies reveal the remarkable role glutathione plays in the protection and function of every cell in the human body and the support of optimal health and function.